Wednesday 21 January 2015

I Went Shopping!

I've done it again, I went shopping! it has been a while since I bought anything much, but I finally went out and treated myself after I handed in my assignment; and Liffey Valley is on the way home, so it had to happen!  I only picked up a few little things, but I'm still soo excited about them! 







The first thing are these 'Tea tree and witch hazel facial pore strips' - sounds delightful! I bought these to use as nose pore strips, simply because they were cheaper, and had the exact same ting written on the packet as the actual nose strips. Hopefully I won't regret doing that, but I have heard that they work amazingly well, and I've been looking for quite some time since my last ones ran out. They are Boots own brand, but are the same idea as any of the bigger named brands!  They normally cost €6.49, but I grabbed them on sale for €3.24.  I can't wait to try them out and see if they live up to all these reviews! 











The next product I picked up was a Sleek MakeUp True Colour lipstick in the shade 'exxxagerate' - a beautiful purple shade. I've been lusting after this for quite some time, and can not wait to wear it out! It only cost €5.99, and is a beaut. It is quite a small lipstick as well, so is perfect to throw in your makeup bag to bring with you!














I then found the one thing I was looking for which was the No7 MakeUp Brush Cleanser. My cousin was raving about this the last time I saw her so I had to try it! It is quite pricey at €10.50, and the vouchers we always seem to have don't work on it, as it's seen as an 'accessory'. But, in the end I'm sure it will be worth every penny!
















The last thing  grabbed, was something I saw just before I left, and thank God I did! It's this Soap & Glory 'Face Massage Mini Mitt', looks a beauty. I actually picked this up with the idea that I could use it to wash my brushes, as it look quite a lot like all the ones I've seen, and is half the price. It was only €5.50, so you can't blame me for wanting to run away with the whole rack, but I better see how it works first! 







I hope y'all enjoyed this a little bit, and I'll be back really soon! I'm  only just finished exams, so it's like a mad house here! Let me know in the comments if you've tried any of this, or just say hi! 

- Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment