Tuesday 2 December 2014

#ThisIsChristmas Day 2

Hey y'all, I'm back again for day 2 of #ThisIsChristmas (Here's day 1)

Today is our 'Favourite Christmassy lips and nails colour combination'!  I'm quite excited for this, because I've really gotten into lipsticks and nail polishes this year, and my collection is slowly but surely growing!

I'm about to be the same as almost everyone else right now, and say that my absolute favourite shades for Christmas, are deep red/purple berry shades!

 I adore Rimmel products, because I've always found them to be of a really high standard while still having a drug store price; perfect for students like myself! But, they also have an amazing range of shades to choose from.

My two picks for todays post are the Rimmel 'Lasting Finish Lip Stick' in the shade 128 - Starry-eyed,  and the Rimmel 'I Love Lasting Finish' nail polish in Black Cherries. They are both really beautiful deep shades of red/purple, and I can not wait to wear them again!

Source*

Source*


Let me know what your favourite laps and nail combination is for Christmas in the comments below, and leave me some new blogs to check out lovelies!

Byeee, Emma xo


No comments:

Post a Comment