Monday 1 December 2014

#ThisIsChristmas Day 1

Hey guys, I decide to do a blogging challenge for the month of December; it was created by Áine (thisisaine.com), and is super cute! So, have day one of the #ThisIsChristmas tag, challenge, thing. 

Day 1 is the 'Things That Remind You Of Christmas' post! I for one have always been a huge fan of Christmas candle scents! I know i's a very stereotypical thing, but there are certain smells that always remind me of Christmas time. 

I absolutely adore candles that smell of spices, and have a warm, homely scent. My current favourites are very similar to Yankee Candle, in smells, and style, but re a lot cheaper!  I get them in Heatons, and they are absolutely delightful. 

This is the one I'm burning at the moment, just to get myself in the real Christmas mood now that we're in December - 'Mulled Wine'

*Source

Thanks for reading this little short post! Can' wait until tomorrow now; I'm leaving the challenge dates down below if anyone wants to join! There's also an instagram version if you don't blog, so I'll put that in to! 

Byeee, Emma xo

p.s. 

Instagram  Challenge
Blogger  Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment