Sunday 23 November 2014

The TMI Tag

So I feel like it's time I let y'all know a little bit more about me, and I suppose the only way to do that is by doing a TMI tag! 
Now there's quite a few different TMI tags, so I've picked a few from everywhere, and away we gooo... 


  1. What are you wearing? Fluffy Christmas pyjamas, because I'm  at home at the moment!
  2. How tall are you? I am 5'11.
  3. Any tattoos? I don't have any tattoos no, but I do have quite a few ideas that I'd love to get done soon.
  4. Any piercings? I have 4 piercings, but they're all in my ears!
  5. Favourite show? I love Dance Moms, but, I also love CSI, Bones and Criminal Minds! Oooh and house design/ home decor shows!
  6. Favourite bands? You Me At Six are definitely one of my favourites... but I also love Paramore, 1D, All Time Low, Miley Cyrus, and many more...
  7. Something you miss? I miss all the people I haven't seen since I left school, and college! 
  8. Favourite song? At the moment, I'm loving 'Rather Be' by Clean Bandit feat. Jessie Glynn (Clicky click)
  9. How old are you? I am 19 
  10. Zodiac sign? Aquarius
  11. Favourite Quote? If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.”  - A. A. Milne, Winnie The Pooh.
  12.  Favourite colour? Right now, I am quite obsessed with the mint/aqua green colour.
  13. Loud music or soft? I used to listen to my music as loud as I possibly could, but since going to college, I've learned how truly bad it can be for you; so a little it softer please! 
  14. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? If I have all the time in the world to get ready, then I could easily spend an hour, if not two, getting ready for the day! But unfortunately, I like my bed way too much, and most of the time I only have 15/20 minutes!
  15. The reason I joined Youtube/Blogger?  I joined YouTube because I adored watching videos that had so much passion and love put into them, and it's something I've wanted to do ever since (I haven't yet... but I'll get there eventually!).                                                                                                                                                                                       I joined Blogger, again because I read many blogs which I found so interesting and passionate, and fell in love with the idea of being able to put my own little bits out there!  
  16. Meaning behind your YouTube/Blogger Name? My YouTube name is simply just my name, and my Blogger name (BeautyBehindLife), is all about exploring the beauty behind life, quite literal if I'm honest; but I wanted to incorporate the idea that I'd write both beauty and life posts! 
  17. The book you’re currently reading? I'm currently obsessed with a site called Wattpad, so I'm reading quite a few books on there. My current one is called 'Kiss Cam', and it's actually quite good.
  18. Place you want to visit? America, so so much of it. 
  19. Favourite flavour of sweet? I love mint humbugs (?) I think that's what they're called anyway!
  20. What instruments do you play? I actually don't play many instrument! I can play the ukulele, and dabble in the piano and guitar, but I'm not very good! I am a singer though, and I will admit that I'm not too bad.
So I hope y'all feel like you know a little bit more about me, and feel free to ask questions down below! Thank y'all for coming to read this post! 

Byeee, Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment