Saturday 20 September 2014

#BackToCollege Folder Haul

This may be a bit of a weird one, I have a slight obsession with buying new stationery for college! But I do it every year, so I have way too many stashed away at home! I'm not the only one who just has to buy every little cute folder I see, right?

Well anyway here's the cutest lil ones I could find this time, and I can not wait to use them now I'm back in college! 


Theses two are super sweet! The first is a vertical stripe in black, white and grey, and was just right down my street when I saw it; couldn't resist!  The second is a dark and light blue kinda tribal pattern, and is super adorable. I quite like it actually! I bought both of these in Aldi for only €1.99 - such a steal 


Now these two are probably my favourites - but to be honest I say that about all of them! They are both quite a similar patter, just that the second has 4 characters blown up on it. It looks a bit weird on here, but the background is squares, like you would have had in maths copies! 
The first is actually a lever arch file, so is that little bit bigger - absolutely perfect for all my college notes!
I bought both of these in Tesco - The big one for €3.50 and the smaller for €2.75.


This one is a cutie I bought in the book station for €1.75 - I got two! It's just a very simple plastic folder with elastic around the corners to keep it closed. The horizontal stripes in different shades of green are so cute! I'm hoping it'll work well to keep in my bag so I don't have to carry the bigger folders to college!


This is the last one I have! It was only 99c in Easons, definitely worth it too! It's simply the cutest cartoon pattern all round; I absolutely adore this old fashioned prints and the womens makeup is to die for!

That's all I've got folder wise for ye! I hope you enjoyed seeing them! And you should definitely go buy some pretty stationery if you haven't done it all ready this summer! Thank you so much for reading this!

Byeee, Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment