Wednesday 19 February 2014

Sure Why Not?!

I won't lie, this feels extremely surreal... I've spent hours of my life sitting in this same place reading amazing blogs, and watching fascinating YouTubers, and I think I've finally decided it's about time I stopped fantasising and got up and did something!

So here we are... I'm writing my first blog post, something I've been dreaming of doing for so long, and I am terrified!

But I realised recently, that after every video I watch and every blog I read, I have my own opinion, and no where to share it! Then I started to wonder why I didn't go out there and share my own thoughts and experience; I had no answer for that!

So this is me, and this is my blog... This is where I'm going to try and write my life for you! I don't expect it to soar out into the blogger world, and I certainly am not expecting to have hundreds of people read it; sometimes it's just fun to throw caution to the wind and put yourself out there y'know?
Love and Hugs, Emma xx

P.S. If you want a little stalk, here's my Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, WeHeartIt and Pinterest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment